Please find details below concerning virtual sponsorship for the ICCS Virtual Course. We kindly ask you to visit the ICCS Sponsorship page to review the benefits included with each option.
Any questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Sponsorship options will not be included in the virtual course until full payment has been received.
Please be mindful of the dates and deadlines listed below.
July 8: All sponsorship components (vary by option) must be uploaded via your custom collection link.
July 15: All proofs will be available for review and approval. No changes will be permitted after this date.
July 20: Final proof approval is due.
July 28: Virtual course, including live events, begin.
The workshop information will be posted on the ICCS virtual course website and program. We would like to include the following information: workshop title, company name (as it should appear in the program), workshop description and an order of speakers. Workshop description should be no more than 1000 characters with spaces. This information should be uploaded to your custom link as a PDF document.
You will receive a custom link to upload each of the required components below.
- Length: Workshop may not exceed maximum length of 45 minutes. We strongly recommend workshops allow a minimum of 15 minutes for questions.
- Platform: Zoom will be the platform. Instructions will be emailed out, closer to the time, to assist speakers in familiarizing themselves with Zoom.
- Program: This is to include the speaker's names, email address, order in which they will speak and for how long. Also if there is a moderator and their email information.
- Recording: Did you wish to record your live corporate workshop for attendees to view after the live event dates? If so, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Length: Workshop may not exceed maximum allowed length of 20 minutes.This can be created from up to 2 different video files.
- Program: If multiple video files, this is the order in which they should be listed in the virtual program.
- Format: Workshop must be in the .mov or .mp4 format. Sponsors are responsible for recording their own workshops.
- Recording Option: Recording audio with a PowerPoint presentation? Take a look at this link: https://spl-video.com/pp.html